The Government promotes energy efficiency through energy audits for large companies.
• The Board of Ministries approved the Royal Decree 56/2016 Energy Efficiency. Large companies have until Nov. 13 to perform an audit to improve their energy consumption.
• minimum requirements are established for professionals, energy auditors both as providers of energy services.
• the obligation to conduct energy audits for large companies with more than 250 workers and more than 50 million euros in turnover and a balance sheet in excess of 43 million euros is established.
• Energy audits shall include at least 85% of the total energy consumption of all its facilities, and must be made at least every four years. It is estimated that this measure will apply to some 3,800 companies in Spain, with 27,000 establishments or premises.
• Landing Engineering develops energy efficiency services for both the industrial sector and the tertiary and is able to offer large empreas owners and professional services adequate in price and quality to meet the new standards and create opportunities for improved energy optimization of client assets.